Search This Blog

Friday, September 23, 2011

Victory, Patriarch Slicer

After some insane fighting Slicer jumped from going after Nilithak to defeating Baal and his minions. I still haven't checked out the Orge Maul set item Baal dropped.

Even though I was able to handily defeat Baals minions without dying, it came with a cost. Going from Nilithak to Baal's death cost me over 1 million gold (raising my hireling, repairing my armor and buying potions).

Ancients were insanely hard... I died 2 times trying to kill the Ancients. It really took luck and running, a lot of running, to be able to sort of isolate one or two ancients. Their near impossible to isolate at this skill level and are pretty effective together.

I'm also kicking myself because after I died the first time I restored an old version of Slicer I had backed up, losing in the process a Lem rune and a unique helmet I've never seen before. Was defeating Nilithak, Ancients, and Baal and his minions worth it... you betcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment