Search This Blog

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Transform a good charm into a lousy one

There are lots of sites talking about how you can cube up 3 perfect gems and a high level charm (in this case the charm started out at level 69) into a "skills" charm. After 24 perfect gems this is the result... nothing good.

At one point there was a +Lightning Resist. I suppose I could have kept it, but with +75% Lightning Resist in hell already not sure it would have done a whole lot of good.

The charm is from LK hell runs at the highest setting. I'll probably cube it up a few more times to get a better result.

Lower Kurast is getting kind of boring again. I might press on with Frozenstein. As for this charm, I don't think it's going to get much better than a high skills charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment