Search This Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Cool set item- Dark Adherent Dusk Shroud

We all know normal Dusk Shroud's are cool. Quite early on in my Hell travels I found this awesome Dusk Shroud, the Dark Adherent, part of The Disciple higher level set.

It's been a couple of weeks since I first found the shroud and since then I haven't found any other part of the set.

I have been lucky enough to find a few other cool higher level set items but they seem so rare. Lower level set items seem to drop more often even in Hell.

One of the obstacles I find doing different runs is that I seem to fill up my stash fast. I'm thinking I might just concentrate on finding set and unique items again. I might create a new mule just to unload everything in both my stash and all my charms. Then I'll load up on MF equipment and see what drops.

1 comment:

  1. Diablo 2 Awesome Cracked I am very impressed with your post because this post is very beneficial for me and provide a new knowledge to me

    ReplyDelete