Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Fly like a Gull Dagger!

Gull Dagger - awesome early find
I once boasted to friends that you could find the
legendary unique Gull Dagger in the very early levels of the game. The first time I saw Gull was defeating the minor boss in the very first quest.

I'm sure my friends were thinking "yeah right." Well here's the proof - JadeKicker just found a Gull Dagger. This time the location was a bit further, in the Underground Passage following the path between the Stoney Field and the Dark Wood. The boss who dropped Gull was just some minor boss. What makes Gull such a cool dagger? It's not the 2-19 damage, but the +100% magic find!

I was thinking of suiting up with the Gull Dagger and Tarnhelm, but it's really too early to be going after magic items - though since Andarial is just a quest away, perhaps it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment